Is your couch buried under jackets and coats when you have friends over? Do you get lost in your own bedroom because of piles of clothes that are neither for washing nor for hanging in the closet? The solution is really simple and affordable – a over the door hanger that doesn’t block the door and can be installed on any door in the apartment.
Nature Line Over the Door Hanger
Nature Line hanger has all the features of regular Status’s Over the Door Hanger except its pole is made of wood. Hooks and hanger are made of the same plastic material. The instalment couldn’t be easier – just place it on the top of the door and it is ready to be used. Hang pieces of clothes, towels, accessories and other stuff that doesn’t have its place in your closet.
Coat rack for the door consists of:
- outer hooks for installing the hanger on the door;
- the pole made of oak wood;
- five hangers for clothes and
- two loops for hanging scarfs and kitchen towels without a strap for hanging.
Why is door clothes hanger great option for every home?
- Hanger is very practical for use, because it comes already assembled and can be used instantly. No assembly, no drilling and no measuring needed.
- Versatile use – in the kitchen, lobby, bedroom, bathroom or the garage – for clothes, towels, handbags and other accessories.
- It can be used on any door inside the apartment, because it doesn’t affect the closing of the door.
- If needed, it can be easily moved from room to room.
Everyday examples of use
The fastest way of cleaning the bedroom? Use a door hanger with the maximum load bearing capacity of 25 kg. Our hanger is strong enough for winter coats and jackets.
- The most common place of use is in the lobby for hanging outer wear of an entire family and visitors.
- Its really useful in the bathroom for hanging towels, bathrobes and pajamas.
- In the children’s room it will store all the playful costumes, school uniform and even few toys.
- Save that chair under a pile of clothes in the bedroom. Install the door hanger and use it for formal and informal clothes you used to store on the chair.
Cleaning and maintenance
If you want to clean the dust, disassemble the hanger completely and wipe them with a damp cloth. Five hanging hooks and two loops can be assembled in the desired order.
The main pole is made of oak, hanger and hooks are made of durable ABS plastic.