Do you need an accessory that will make cooking dinner faster and easier? Examine all the advantages of our slicer that can cut slices as well as julienne strips, which will become your favourite assistant for making vegetable dishes and salads.
Our four-piece set includes everything you need for preparing vegetable dishes
The mandoline slicer in 4-piece set consists of a slicer with two cutting functions as well as:
- a universal round holder for bigger rounded foods,
- a fruit and vegetable peeler, and
- a two-litre container in which the foods will be sliced and stored.
One slicer combining two cutting modes
The V-Shaped Slicer is distinguished by two sharp sets of blades that can cut slices or julienne strips. Changing the modes is very simple – select the desired mode of cutting on the bottom of the slicer and you’re ready to cut hair-thin cabbage slices or carrot strips for Chinese dishes. Also use it to “grate” the turnip for pickling.
Also for slicing dried meat products
Our manual vegetable slicer is distinguished by very sharp blades, which are strong enough to slice cured sausage and prosciutto as well as firmer bread types (buckwheat, rye, whole-meal) and cheeses. The large cutting surface ensures that the job will be finished quickly. Due to the v-shaped blade and parallel motion of the upper part all slices will be cut evenly.
The slice thickness is set on the handle
The vegetable slicer cuts food items to slices of various thicknesses ranging from paper-thin to 6 mm. To set the thickness of the slices, simply turn the top of the handle to the desired thickness.
Other advantages of the mandolin slicer:
- both rows of blades are located in the same cutter – simple to use without having to change out blades or any additional components.
- safety of cutting due to special holders – the food items are firmly attached during cutting so there is no danger of them slipping.
- use with all (even small round) food items and utilisation of the entire food item – the holders affix and hold in place even smaller round food items, which were thus far impossible to cut with vegetable slicers.
- a locking function, which enables safe cleaning and storing of the v-blade slicer.
- a non-slip silicone base on the bottom of the slicing component that fixes the slicer to the surface, so it doesn’t move during slicing. What this means for you is that you will slice safely and quickly with no risk of cutting your fingers.
A container for storing sliced foods
The included plastic container fits the slicer perfectly and sits firmly on the surface during slicing. The food is sliced directly into the container, without any bits flying around. It is suitable for storing, serving, and transporting sliced vegetables and other foods.
- The rectangular shape allows the container to make the best use of the space in your refrigerator.
- It is made of high-quality food-safe BPA-free materials, which don’t absorb the aroma or colour of food.
- The transparent material allows you to see what’s stored inside immediately.
- It is also suitable for use in the refrigerator and microwave.
Fruit and Vegetable Peeler
The Status Peeler is a proper machine for peeling all kinds of fruits and vegetables – potato, carrots, apples, cucumbers, zucchini, but also kiwi, persimmon, and pineapple. It is distinguished from the competing peelers by its high-quality blade of Japanese origin.
It also features a superior serrated blade made of hardened stainless steel that can even peel a tomato. It is suitable for right- and left-handed use and peals in either direction. For more information on the peeler have a look at its presentation.
Cleaning and maintenance
Wash the v-blade slicer and peeler under warm running water immediately after use and leave them to dry. To preserve the slicer’s blades, we advise against washing it in the dishwasher.
WARNING: The manual vegetable slicer’s blade is very sharp so always store and clean it locked.
You can wash the storage container and food holders by hand or in a dishwasher.
The slicer’s blades are made of stainless steel; the housing, regulating components, and holders are made of ABS plastic, while the feet are silicone.
The slicer’s blades are made of stainless steel while the housing is made of ABS plastic.
The container for storing sliced foods is made of SMMA plastic that doesn’t absorb the smell or colour of the food. It is also BPA-free and fully transparent. The handles are made of PP polypropylene, and the gaskets are silicone.
All materials used are food-safe and guarantee many years of household use.
All non-electric kitchen accessories are under three-year warranty.