You want to eat healthy at work but you can’t find an appropriate container for storing your entire meal?
Dividers split the square vacuum container in two compartments for the best use of space
- Use dividers to part the square container in two and store home made sandwich and salad or dinner leftovers and dessert for lunch break at school, at work or on the school trip.
- Save space in refrigerator or in the kitchen cupboard by storing different smaller ingredients like sweet and salty snacks in one container.
Vacuum packing prolongs the shelf life
Food, stored in vacuum, stays fresh longer and retains its nutritional values better than food which is in contact with air. Square Vacuum Container with dividers is ideal for healthy lunches for kids at school. Use it also for storing foods in your household to prolong their shelf life and keep their aromas.
Aromas don’t mix in vacuum
The key benefit of vacuum storage for food is that aromas of stored food don’t mix, so you can pack different kinds of ingredients in one container – even moist and dry or more aromatic like tuna, onions and strawberries.
- Tuna sandwich and strawberries;
- pesto pasta and tiramisu;
- salad and home made bread;
- risotto and candy.
Pick your favourite lunch and don’t worry about having an exotic combination of aromas at the end.
Dividers can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher by regular cleaning detergents. Don’t use aggressive sponges and cleaning detergents.
Dividers are made of PP (polypropylene) and are BPA free.