Stainless steel gastronorm pans are widely used in professional kitchens. They are known for being durable and size optimized for professional use. We’ve gone a step forward and designed world novelty in gastro segment – the gastronorm vacuum lids. They come in different sizes and are intended for storing food in vacuum in your pre-owned gastronorm pans.
You already know that vacuum is the best choice for storing food, since it prolongs its shelf life without affecting its taste and looks. So make the right choice for you and your business and upgrade your gastronorm dishes with gastronorm vacuum lids.
Quality materials for easy maintenance
Gastronorm lids are made of high quality tritan which provides them with durability, complete transparency and the option to wash them in professional dishwashers without affecting their functionality.
Lids are made of tritan from Eastman USA, which is a world renowned producer of quality plastic. The seals and valves are made of food grade silicone.
Both materials are safe to use with food and BPA free.
Gastronorm vacuum lids and needed accessories
Vacuum can be created with any of the Status’s vacuum pump. For bigger volumes, we recommend electrical vacuum pumps and vacuum sealers. Most suitable is extra strong gastro electrical vacuum pump.
Gastronorm vacuum lids: examples of use
Transform your existing gastronorm pans in vacuum containers by adding the appropriately sized GN vacuum lid.
- washed and cut lettuce for decoration and as a side dish;
- fresh meat in marinade, because vacuum opens the pores so marinade penetrates deeper;
- sauces and dressings that will keep all their aromas and stay just as delicious for four times longer;
- pre-prepared fruits and vegetables which will keep their nutrients due to the slowed down oxidation process;
- leftovers of ingredients or finished meals which can be saved for a couple of days without worrying about the quality of the food.
Help save the environment!
Invest in gastronorm lids and stop using single use stretch and aluminium foil. Your food will be safer from contamination and easy to find due to the completely transparent material of the lids.