HV100 Vacuum Sealer is ideal for middle-sized households that appreciate good quality food and want to minimize food waste.
Vacuum Sealer with advanced vacuum and sealing functions for vacuum packing all kinds of foodstuffs
HV100 is an improved version of middle-classed vacuum sealers. It has advanced vacuum and sealing settings previously existing just in professional vacuum packing machines. Vacuum pack food like professionals and save up to 300 € a year!
- Automatic vacuum packing function (Vacseal) with adjustable sealing – the moist setting for vacuum packing greasy and wet foodstuffs.
- Manual pulse vacuum packing (Pulse) for precise air suction. The pump works only while you are pressing the button and it stops at the exact moment you release it. It means you will be able to achieve an optimal vacuum in the bag without sucking in moisture or crushing the food.
- Use Gentle vacuum packing for storing soft and moist foodstuffs. The pump works slowly so it is easier to control the vacuum in the bag.
- The Stop button enables you to cancel any process. Seems like a very basic feature, but it often comes in handy to stop the vacuuming process before the machine sucks in the air or to stop the sealing process before the machine seals the bag and it is wasted.
Besides the upgrades, the HV100 also has all the typical Status functions which make the Status vacuum sealers amongst the best on the market.
- Vacuum sealing vacuum containers with function Pulse. The attachment is included with the purchase. Vacuum containers are great for storing liquids and for fruits and vegetables for everyday use.
- The liquid trap stops the moisture from entering the machine. If the machine sucks in the moisture, just empty the liquid tray and dry it, and you can proceed with vacuum packing. If similar happens to lower-priced vacuum sealers, they cannot be repaired.
- Locking the lid during the vacuum packing process gives you free hands. That means you can easily adjust the bag and shape into the desired form.
- The channel for the blade makes it easier to cut the foil roll into bags. To cut straight, pull the roll through the opening between the controls and the lid and cut the roll into the desired length.
Designed for modern households
HV100 Vacuum Sealer is designed as a copy of Status’ professional vacuum packing machine Provac 360. HV100 is compact and elegant and doesn’t take much space so you can keep it on the kitchen counter for everyday use.
Use Status vacuum bags and foil rolls for the best results
Our vacuum bags are amongst the best on the market because they fulfill three criteria that guarantee optimal sealer performance and quality stored food:
- foil thickness must be at least 100/130 μm,
- high-quality materials (polyamide and polyethylene) with food-grade certificates,
- the height and the shape of the criss-cross pattern.
If you are having problems with vacuum packing food, first check the quality of the bags you are using!
Quality vacuum bags are key for a smooth vacuum packing process. Thin vacuum bags with unsuitable patterns cause a lot of problems. For a detailed explanation read our blog post: How to choose the right vacuum bags?
- Pump volume: 8 litres/ minute
- Vacuum pressure: – 750 mbar
- Max. width of the bag: 280 mm
Cleaning and maintenance
If needed, clean the machine with a moist wipe.