There are many canisters for storing food on the market that seem attractive due to their low prices. We advise you invest in higher-quality materials that are BPA-free and will last you a long time because they don’t adopt the food’s colour or aroma.
Status food storage containers were devised by industrial designer Tomaž Gorjup
Status lock containers feature a contemporary design and will fit well in any kitchen. They are designed to make the best possible use of space in kitchen cabinets and refrigerators. If you have several containers of a variety of volumes you can store them inside each other, while filled containers can be stacked on top of each other. The two-litre container will fit inside the four-litre one; it can also be stacked on top of the 1.5 litre-container.
The two-litre container is one of our mid-sized storage containers
Our 2-litre container is suitable for storing:
- whole fruits and vegetables,
- bread, sandwiches, and croissants,
- washed lettuce and sliced fruits,
- cold meats, cheeses, etc.
Use it to organise your pantry or for your packed lunch. The container is also a practical solution for storing non-food items that you want stored in one place, such as cutlery, ornaments, etc.
Advantages of Status plastic containers over similar containers by the competition
Use them to store all sorts of foodstuffs because they don’t adopt the aroma or colour of the stored foods. What this means for you is that you can use the same container first for bolognese sauce and then for pastries that will adopt no unpleasant aromas.
- Their material is transparent making it easy to tell which foods are stored in which containers. Organise your pantry by stacking foodstuffs vertically – you’ll have no problem finding what you need.
- Status lock containers make the best possible use of space due to their unique construction; due to the shape of their lids, bottoms, and equal dimensions of containers of various volumes they can be stacked on top of each other or put away packed inside each other.
- They are suitable for use in the freezer as well as microwave – what this means for you is that you can use the same container to store your leftovers and heat them up later.
- Our storage containers are developed and made in Slovenia using high-quality materials that are food-safe certified (bisphenol A-free).
Dimensions of our 2-litre container:
The dimensions of our mid-sized storage container are:
- length: 21 centimetres,
- width: 17 centimetres, and
- height: 12 centimetres.
Its width and height are the same as our 1.5-litre container’s, so they can be stacked on top of each other. If you want to save, we recommend the purchase of our Set of Bigger Containers with the capacities of 1, 2, and 4 litres, which can be put away in the largest container saving you shelf and kitchen drawer space.
Our storage containers are made of a BPA-free material called SMMA. The handles are ABS plastic and the gaskets silicone. Our containers are made to accommodate a diverse range of uses for a number of years.
High-quality materials allow washing by hand or in a dishwasher.